Cette est également disponible en français.
Our social, educational, economic system is not fair, it teaches us to hate difference to divide us, to take what can be given, to exploit the flaws of the system to be able to manage it, and thread by needle we do the same with the others. In order not to get lost, we hide our heart behind a wall, and gently, we close ourselves to the Brotherhood, to Love, to Life. Fraternity is the natural state of the human being, it only asks to express itself in order to know the joy of common happiness.
Nobody is the solution to the common happiness.
The common happiness is the solution for everyone.
Analysis of articles on the functioning of the human body, of the biological cycle « exchanges »:
- 1. Political biology, the power of information,
- 2. The immune response, self-awareness,
- 3. The respiratory system, support comes from within,
- 4. The gastrointestinal system, mobile at the same time.
Everyone has his place
An orchestra is a world.
Each comes with a different instrument and talent.
We meet for a concert to play together in the hope of producing a magical sound, reaching the ultimate harmony.
« The Concert » by Radu MIHAILEANU
Whatever field or function we are studying in biological exchanges, we can classify the elements involved in it, in three different categories:
- An internal backbone, an organ, a viscus, a cell … which corresponds to a defined space containing particular environmental conditions to fulfill a function;
- Needs, to function and fulfill its function, the backbone will need nutrients, and reject its waste;
- An external environment, which will supply nutrients to the backbone, and take up waste.
Functions to meet needs
Beauty is where a soul dances in a body,
Where the Spirit makes its way through matter.
The exchanges structure, « interior backbone – needs – external environment », offers an optimal organization to the human body to regenerate. But, it must be taken into account that the external environment can also contain undesirable elements, and that the management waste requires more treatment than nutritional intake.
- Major Histocompatibility Complex: it is present on the surface of all nucleated cells so that the cells involved in immune defense are able to distinguish specific cells from the body and foreign cells – self-knowledge;
- The veins represent 64% of the circulatory system: they transport oxygen-poor and carbon-rich blood from organs to the heart: -responsiveness;
- The digestive tract measures approximately 10 meters from the mouth to the anal canal: during embryonic development, it develops from the primitive intestine by a series of delimitation, proliferation, rotation, plication events, to meet the spatial constraints of the embryo -adaptability.
Dualiti is evolution
It’s a bit like that, dance, this possibility of establishing a really deep contact
with all races, all cultures, all languages.
Even if at first glance, the exterior may seem to bring disadvantages to the backbone, these constraints take it to acquire an interior solidity. As if there existed behind duality, an invisible objective of bringing together the extremes.
Here are some points raised by Nelson MANDELA in « Long walk to freedom », which seem to give some examples of this duality that life has chosen to harmonize exchanges:
- I always knew that deep down in every human heart there was mercy and compassion.
- Even in the grimmest of times in prison… I would see a glimmer of humanity in one of the guards, perhaps just for one second, but it was enough to reassure me and keep me going.
- Man’s goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished.
- A man who takes away another man’s freedom is a prisoner of hatred, he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness.
- To liberate the oppressed and the oppressor both.
- The truth is that we are not yet free; We have merely achieved the freedom to be free, the right not to be oppressed.
Let’s use the natural harmony of the biological model to leaving life in Peace:
We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashingnew worlds are born. Today I know That is Life!
The internal backbone: these are our qualities, our faults, our passions, what makes us a being different from others -the individual;
The needs: the living conditions necessary to live humanely while respecting inalienable rights -individual life, individual commitment to life;
The external environment: countries, animals, the Earth, the Universe -collective life, citizen commitment to the world.
Duality as inner support: that proposed by Nelson MANDELA in « Long walk to freedom » seems very honorable:
- People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
- I am not truly free if I am taking away someone else’s freedom, just as surely as I am not free when my freedom is taken from me.
- To be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains; but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.