Cette page est également disponible en français.
In a fraternal world, we cannot force someone to do something that they do not want to do.
When we act on a global scale, we are not master of the end result since all living beins, issuing from the five « living kingdoms » of the natural terrestrial ecosystem, will rebalance in unpredictable ways, following the changes caused by the actions taken.
To reach our destination, let’s use natural duality to stay the course during the stages of « Biological Coaching Life on Earth ».
1, The goal to reach: Naturally Harmonize Life on Earth
There are three important points to consider:
- No need to look for the details of the actions to be taken in order to obtain a final result, since we cannot anticipate the reaction of all living beings.
- No need to wait until everyone to be ready, or expect everyone to agree to start taking action.
- The perfection of harmony is in the entrangled balance of living beings that inhabit the natural terrestrial ecosystem.
We are all creators of a part of this balance; Let’s develop our Fraternity, it is a source of beauty, of joy, of shared happiness, which comes from the heart of our being. Better than profitability, it helps to stay in good health, to find a work that meets our expectations, to imagine solutions to help nature,… Let’s understand it to create a Fraternal Earth.
2, The five levels of functional biological architecture
- The Backbone – the universal support: Interrelationships.
Whatever the scale at which we look at life -World, Country, Family, Work,…- it is always characterized by interactions between
– Living beings -humans, animals, microorganisms, plants- and
A terrestrial space -the Earth- which has
– natural ecological characteristics (temperature, humidity,…) which define the climate, taking into account the presence of living beings, we are talking about nature and
– human ecological characteristics (buildings, gardens, roads,…) resulting from human activity, which are said to be artificial because they would not exist without human intervention.
The terrestrial ecosystem is the place where nature and living beings interact. To harmonize Life on Earth, it is necessary to reflect as relation.
Five Relations exist: Living beings among themselves – Living beings and nature – Living beings and artificial spaces resulting from human activity – Human activity and nature – Human activity and artificial spaces resulting from human activity.
If the Earth is the terrestrial ecosystem, the human body, society, … can also be perceived as an ecosystem, that is to say a common space made up of different elements that interact. Let’s discover the specific characteristics of the five interactions, how to isolate the impact of human activity, and define what is natural and artificial. Let’s search to harmonize common spaces by taking into account the relationships between the elements that constitute them, let’s reduce artificial interrelationships and privilege the natural.
- The Delimitation – « closed spaces »: Natural and human resources.
There are five « living kingdoms » in the natural terrestrial ecosystem -Humans, Animals, Plants, Microorganisms, the Earth ».
Everyone has their own nature, their own needs, their own instincts, their own bio-diversity.
Each is a resource for Life, with different predispositions:
– The Earth is the most important since it carries Life, without it all terrestrial life disappears,
– Plants provide food, medicine, oxygen which is vital for sustaining life,
– Some saprophytic microorganisms break down waste into nutrients for the benefit of all, other pathogens are there to give us the opportunity to check whether our immune system is strong or weak, and thus allows us to verify the importance and responsibility that we give to our physical body,
– Animals are autonomous, companions of human beings, workers, food,… they are a diversity of resources almost as important as human being,
– Human beings have developed culture, storytelling, sharing, art,…, money a great diversity of resources from which we can draw ideas to harmonize Life on Earth.
What defines life on Earth is the physical reality of Life, what we do with our lives and what other « living kingdoms » of the natural terrestrial ecosystem are doing. It is only possible by transforming the existing to which we give another meaning.
Natural resources must be preserved because they are unique, beautiful creations, a source of inspiration that have taken hundreds of years or even centuries to develop and which we will not be able to recreate. But we hold within us important natural resources that we can learn to master in order to develop usable human resources to enrich life.
- Exchanges – signals: Dynamic balance.
To each of our actions, the « living kingdoms » react and we see within the natural terrestrial ecosystem, the appearance of semi-artificila-natural secondary ecosystems, which are the result of all the visible and invisible, predictable and unpredictable interactions that unite all « living kingdoms » to natural and human resources.
- When a « living kingdom » is in equilibrium, the natural self-regeneration program is able to readjust itself to the slightest change, disruption that occurs, the disturbances are self-managing, and each element of the system evolves at its pace.
- When a « living kingdom » is out of balance, because it oscillates too close to vital limits or that an accumulation of side effects has made it lose sight of its naturalness, its natural self-regeneration program is disturbed.
Let’s learn how a living system is dynamically maintained in balance in order to apply the principle to all possible areas: environment, health, work, human relations,…
- Synchronization – retroactive loops: Essential needs.
Beauty, health, climate, pandemics, violence are the fruit of the natural duality of life.
Balance is in phase with harmony, imbalance is in phase with disorder;
The upheavals are symptoms of a root cause of meaninglessness given to life because the artificial has surpassed the natural.
Let’s stop chasing technology, assistantship, the artificial… by letting misery, violence, inequality spread. Let’s stop letting politicians decide what is essential. It would be interesting to define our priorities in order to give them the possibility to exist. Let’s share our essential needs to restore meaning to food, medicine, energy, our landscapes, justice, art, support for the weakest,… to our world.
- A whole – interdependence: Creativity.
There is in us, a Humanity part which is specific to us, which distinguishes us from the other four “living kingdoms” of the natural terrestrial ecosystem -Animals, Plants, Microorganisms, the Earth- which makes us human beings.
This « Humanity » is difficult to define with concepts, words, obligations, prohibitions, laws, duties and rights, but it is a reality which is called Creativity.
It is from this that we derive our Most Beautiful Deeds, our Compassion, our Sensitivity. It is from this that we will find solutions to organize an optimal global action, to synchronize the actions of all associations, collectives, petitions sites, NGOs, to connect the people at the heart of a humanity that seeks harmony in the beauty of sharing.
3, We are Creator of the World
Let’s conscientiously analyze the knowledge of our ancestors and our current knowledge, and we will realize that we do not yet know about the vastness of the possibilities offered by Life. Every day discoveries are made and certainties questioned.
All physical reality is a Conscious Matter Energy duality,
a back-and-forth of Consciousness « Conscious – Subconscious – Unconscious »
between two extremes:
– Between the beginning and the end,
– Between the past and the future,
– Between the birth and the death,
– Between what we want and what we will have,
– Between before and after, who leaves things as they are, who nuances them or who changes everything.
All action is an accord at three scales « Universal – Collective – Individual ».
More and more people are putting awareness in their lives, in their choices, in their priorities. It would be a good starting point to share our own experiences, our knowledge of consciousness, in order to draw ideas from them to act globally for the good of all that lives.
We can rise to the challenge of making it
Let’s connect the heart of Humanity…